This video is intended for the ICL Communitas webmaster in how to handle spam users on the website. This video will also instruct you:
1) How to spot spam in a different language using the translate feature in the Google Chrome browser.
2) How to delete the spam content entry.
3) How to delete the spam user.
This tutorial video was created specifically for the webmaster of The Link Resource website. However, it is useful for understanding:
1) How to change the widget type of a CCK field.
2) How to choose the autocomplete from an allowed values list.
3) How to add allowed values in a CCK field.
4) How to test to make sure the autocomplete is working.
For more information about the Dublin Core Metadata or the CCK Autocomplete module, please see my blog entry at: godaisies.com/?blog/?2010/?11/?20/?digital-libraries-website/?
This tutorial is useful for understanding:
1) How to select content entries to be deleted.
2) How to delete content entries.